Join our Club
Back Country Challenge
Rotary Foundation Events
Brew on the Bay
Four Way Test
Four Avenues of Service
Becoming A Member
Cheers to you for checking out the Rotary Club of Key Largo…so happy you’re here!
Your visit to our web site matters, and you matter to us…whether you want to apply for a scholarship, buy event tickets, sponsor an event, visit or speak to our club, or learn more about membership.
Interesting facts about our unique “Breakfast Club”:
- Key Largo Rotary prides itself on perhaps the best meeting view of Rotary clubs across the world . . . a panoramic overlook of the peaceful Florida Bay from the third floor of the Key Largo Hilton just after sunrise. Gorgeous!
- Key Largo Rotary is the only club focusing on giving locals of all ages free grants for training classes in fields like nursing, culinary arts, marine mechanics and fire rescue.
- Key Largo Rotary hosts our signature annual craft brew festival, Key Largo Brew on the Bay…our 6th Annual held Jan. 6-7. 2017!·
- Key Largo Rotary hosts our signature annual catch and release fishing tournament, the Take Stock in Children Backcountry Challenge…our 18th Annual coming up on Sept. 22-24, 2017!
- Key Largo Rotary is the northernmost of six clubs in the Florida Keys, part of Rotary International with 1.2 million members around the world in more than 35,000 clubs in over 200 countries.
In addition to being a wife and mother, my greatest accomplishment is leading this fun group of 50 individuals of all ages and backgrounds, now all enjoying life in the Upper Florida Keys. This is not just a social or service club. It is a family.
Every single Key Largo Rotarian literally puts “service above self” on a daily basis and it is our hope that you reading this are touched in some way by our many volunteer activities and donations to our Key Largo community – BECAUSE YOU MATTER.
Yours in Rotary Service,
President, Rotary Club of Key Largo
P.S. Please send me a message on the “contact us” page and let me know how we can be of service to you!